Can I expedite an EAD for VAWA application?

So I'm thinking of applying for vawa but I currently live with my partner and am out of status so I'm not working. Would I be able to apply to expedite an ead so I would be able to leave them?

submitted by /u/Throwaway-1-5
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!