Marrying my undocumented girlfriend

I intend to marry my girlfriend of 12 years. She's overstayed her student visa by ten years and no longer has a valid Taiwanese passport.

My understanding is that she is supposed to go back to Taiwan first? Obviously we don't want that.

Money really isn't an issue for us.

Any thoughts?

submitted by /u/Sea-Comfort-3131
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!