Hi! I'm in the process of renewing my Indian passport in the US and one of the documents required is my proof of status. This is the list they provide:
- Notarized valid Green Card - FRONT AND BACK
- Notarized valid Visa,
- Notarized valid EAD - FRONT AND BACK
- Notarized valid I-797A Approval Notice,
- Notarized valid Work permit/Study Permit, OR
- Notarized recently expired Visa and notarize I-797A Approval notice together with notarized I-
797C Receipt Notice for filing of a request for extension before the expiry of Visa or I-797A. Notarized copy of proof of extension, if B1/B2 is expired and have a receipt for extension of stay or an approval for extension of stay.
I am currently studying in the US but my F1 visa has expired so I am a little lost what I would send them for this. I've tried calling them but haven't been able to get through to anyone. Was hoping someone here might be able to help me!