US spouse visa or student visa?

I’m a US citizen and my fiance is from Asian country living in her country currently. I was also born in that country but live and work in US. We got married recently and I’m planning to apply for CR1 to bring her to US. I know the process can take anywhere from 1-2 years.

She never went to a university and plans to go to one. Would it be a problem if she came to US as a student and then I change her status here to be my spouse?

submitted by /u/Logical_Hunter_7997
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!