How to get back to country of origin from USA without a green card or passport

If a person entered the US legally but overstayed the visa (by several years), and wants to return to country of origin, how can they do it? The complicated part is the original out of country passport was eaten by the dog.

submitted by /u/Fresh_Instance_7982
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!