Marrying someone that has overstayed her visa.

Hi everyone, any help or guidance is greatly appreciated:

I, US citizen, am dating this lady, she came on a tourist visa and overstayed it, way longer than 180 days. We are getting serious and talking about getting married.

What am I looking at? Will she have to self-deport and wait for the process in her country? Where do I start? What route is better (type of application, etc)? Should I seek legal counsel?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/cubalibresNcigars
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!