Options for undocumented person brought to the US as a child after 2007

I have recently met a friend of my kid who was brought to the US in 2009 at the age of 10 on a tourist visa, and who has been living here ever since. As far as I can tell, DACA doesn't apply to him since he arrived after 2007. Are there any options for getting some protections or the ability to work legally? He's currently in College, and I would like to help him if possible, but I have no experience with this.

Thanks for any advice!

submitted by /u/bl0bster
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/immigration/comments/qil5k3/options_for_undocumented_person_brought_to_the_us/

Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!