K1 Visa Postponed

My fiance (from Argentina) and I applied for the K1 visa process, and we received our NOA2. He still hasn't registered for an interview yet. Due to a family death, we decided that we would postpone our wedding in the US. Is it possible to wait a few months or a year and not jeopardize our paperwork? Would the process still be the same, but we would just hold off on registering for an interview date? Please, if anyone has any idea, we would be so grateful!

submitted by /u/Sweetsun345
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/immigration/comments/qjvrn6/k1_visa_postponed/

Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!