Where to turn in paper I-94?

I had a H1-B transfer with I-797A notice of action. Attached was a new I-94 departure record. On the back of the I797-A it reads that I need to turn in this I-94 to CBP before I depart United States. I'm flying out to Canada and a bit confused about the steps. Do I before going through airport security look for CBP office and turn it in? Or do I turn it in to the Canadian border services agency? Or on the I94 website it says I can even turn it in to the commercial airline?

Upon exiting the United States the traveler should surrender the previously issued paper Form I-94 to the commercial carrier or to CBP upon departure.

submitted by /u/throwaway248u1982471
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/immigration/comments/qjar2e/where_to_turn_in_paper_i94/

Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!