Way to change I-130 to TPS?

My husband, a US citizen, applied for a green card sponsoring his Venezuelan father who overstayed his US visa by 8 years. My husband has not been employed for 7 months now and our relationship with his father has deteriorated to total toxicity. I do not want to sponsor his father as the only working adult in the family. Is there a way to change his documents to TPS? Is there a way to revoke I-130 and get our money back?

submitted by /u/gya12345
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/immigration/comments/qj858x/way_to_change_i130_to_tps/

Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!