US on EB2 NWI for Truck Driver? Is it possible?

I'm a 38 truck driver, I have my own truck and company, more than 16 years of experience.

Is it possible to apply for a National Waiver Interest EB2 visa outside of the US for a Truck Driver? I plan to do that, get my visa then go to the US and get my CDL before searching for jobs.

Or the only way is through getting a CDL first then applying for jobs that patronize a standard EB2?

submitted by /u/bluemountainfield
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!