Urgent question!

I got my green card yesterday, I’m looking to transfer from my Canadian university to an American university in Massachusetts.

Can I get in-state tuition rates? Or what do I need to do to get that?

Also, I’m currently in a different country and have never stepped in the US.


submitted by /u/FrozenMaleficent
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/immigration/comments/q7bwa4/urgent_question/

Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!