Renewing USA F1 visa in a country other than home country

I’m an Indian grad student in the US on an F1 visa and I need to get an extension. I plan on traveling to Singapore to visit my sister and won’t be able to go to India. Have any of you been able to get your visa stamped in any country other than your home country? Will I have issues getting an extension in Singapore?

submitted by /u/cheesebrainz
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!