Re-entering Canada from US with expired PR

Hi everyone, I am planning on travelling to the US on October 15th for business reason. My Canadian Permanent resident card expires on the October 14th and I am currently in the process of renewing it. Does anyone know if I can re-enter Canada with an expired PR? I read somewhere that you can do so if you are travelling by car.
Thank you in advance

submitted by /u/Visual-Sound5920
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!