please guide me

I am studying computer science in 4th year of college in India. I want to move to usa/ Canada permanently and become a software engineer there. From what I know, doing masters os a route to do so. But I want to know if there is any other way beside masters. ( my uncle is a permanent USA citizen and can help me , so please tell any way in which he can help my immigration)

submitted by /u/Fragrant_Jaguar786
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!