Planning on marrying my fiance but theres one problem

They're currently on an overstayed Visa and they've been here for years. I also want to help them get residency by doing this but I dont know how we can do this in a legal way. Any advice will be very much appreciated as it feels like a delicate situation. For context he came to the US on a tourist Visa as a minor and didnt expect to stay here in the first place. Hes been here for about 4-5 years since. How can this situation be fixed and what can we do? He also graduated high school here and went to trade school here if that helps

submitted by /u/anonymouslittlefuck
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!