My girlfriends mother is crossing this week. Even though she is very close to getting her visa. Refuses to wait. We are frustrated.

We’re frustrated that she won’t listen to us when we tell her that she has an opportunity many people would do anything to have. She has food, a home, and a job where she lives so we really don’t understand why she doesn’t want to wait. It’s probably because she wants to meet up with her abusive boyfriend who is here and he has convinced her to do this.

My girlfriend has done everything she can to convince to wait until she can come here legally and she refuses to listen and now it is too late. I am scared for her safety on this journey. Then when she gets here is there any way that she could possibly get a green card? Idk I am beyond frustrated and just needed to vent here.

submitted by /u/slammedfromallangles
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!