Moving to Canada after visiting USA on B2

Hi all, I may be overthinking this one... On the website it mentions that a CBP officer will want evidence that you intend to return to your country of citizenship after visit to the US.

I have a 5 month hiking trip planned in the USA from November to April, after which I will be moving to Canada on a 2 year IEC visa (which is all approved).

I am not returning to my country of citizenship but have proof I intend to leave the USA after my visit... Would this create any problems for me when entering the USA?

submitted by /u/Extendo25
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!