Married to US citizen with minor child with disability

Just asking for some advice. So the situation is that I have been married to a us citizen and we have a 12 year old child with autism. Both me and my child currently reside in the another country. We have lost contact with his father for over 5-6 years now. He has completely blocked us from all social media and could not be reached through phone. He has not provided any financial support with his child ever since then nor tried to contact us. I want to give my child some support and education and want to bring him to US but because I don’t have visa, I cannot travel with him. I was previously living in the US but traveled back home. Is there a way to self petition myself for a visa with my marriage contract? Or are there any social service provided by the US embassy to help minor citizens abroad especially those with disability some support? Any advice would help.

submitted by /u/Immediate-Adagio1218
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!