I am planning to go to the US with a J-1 VISA, so I would be subjected to a two year home residency requirement. The thing is, I do not want to come back to my country.

Can I apply for a job in Canada after getting my degree from the US and then just live in Canada until I am eligible for a permanent citizenship ?

Is so, can I come back after to the US as a tourist?

Is there any tips to not respect my two year requirements (I have my reasons) without asking for a non-objection letter from my governement which I will never get?

submitted by /u/rweasly
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/immigration/comments/q56jg7/lost/

Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!