Hello everyone,

I am a currently a Canadian student/ citizen who would like to school in the USA. Unfortunately for the program I am looking at, many require for me to have PR. What is the quickest way for a Canadian to gain PR in the USA?

submitted by /u/euphoriaxoxo
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!