I am looking to apply for the H1B1 visa and had some questions since there isn’t that much information about it online. To my knowledge, if I am applying outside the US, all I need is the approved LCA and an employment letter, then I can go to the embassy and apply. Can anyone confirm or have more information about it? TIA.

submitted by /u/minisculebrains
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/immigration/comments/qcpou2/h1b1/

Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!