Filling Address?

I need to change AOS to Consular Processing. I-130 was approved, but I’m illegible to AOS. Filling I-824 but I don’t know where to send it to. Receipt number on I-130 starts with IOE. Was sent from Nebraska Service Center. Do I send it to them or do I send it to Chicago Lockbox? I’m located in New Jersey.

submitted by /u/thelonelyduck
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!