F1 to Green Card

I am currently studying in college in USA, just got married with my husband(citizen) and now applying for green card. The question is, I want to move to another state, however I do not want to transfer university. F1 visa does not let international students take more than 1 course online, will I be able to take fully online program once I will apply for green card ?

submitted by /u/New-Silver-3334
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/immigration/comments/qa8o5c/f1_to_green_card/

Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!