Canadian: UK Youth Mobility T5 Visa - DUI from USA(Minor)

Hi, I am looking into applying for a UK T5 Youth Mobility visa but had a DUI conviction 1.5 years ago. I am a Canadian, and the conviction happened in USA while I was on tourism.

Do I need to declare it? as the conviction did not happen in my home country, and all police records under my name in Canada come back clean. There was also no jail sentence, just courses and volunteering.

This is stressing me out and help would be great!

submitted by /u/poster8991
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!