Canadian starting work in the US on an h1b

Hey guy, so I'm currently on a j1 visa and going to start working near the Canadian-US border on an h1b visa. Is there a loophole that I can be "living" in canada while I work in the states and still complete my 2 year home residence requirement? Do I need to be working in canada for this to happen or can I jst be living there without work?

submitted by /u/Palestinian_Med
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!