Can someone "out of status" get a non-driver ID in Pennsylvania?

I have a good friend. He is not undocumented. He came legally about 10 years ago and stayed past the visa expiration. He is in the Philly area. He has his passport from his country, a SS #. I'm sure he has pieces of mail to prove where he lives, no written lease though. Could he get a non-driver ID there from the DMV?

submitted by /u/Gateway2000PC
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!