Need help

Hello guys does anyone know that if iam allowed to get a work visa in USA as european union citizen who is 18 years old and have a high school certificate.i just want to move to usa for work.?

submitted by /u/No-Effort-7494
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!