Visit on ESTA or apply for a B1 visa? (Special circumstances..).

I am looking to open a business in the US by getting a E-2 treaty investor visa.

Before doing that, I need to visit a few places in person to get things going, get everything in place to be able to then apply for the E-2 visa. That involves having a rental agreement in place for the office and any other proof for the E-2 visa.

Problem is, if I use my ESTA, I can only stay 90 days. Would it make sense in my situation to apply for an actual B-1 visa?

submitted by /u/ucdrogon
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!