How do I get my wife and I to the U.S?


I've scoured the internet with our specific situation and have come up with multiple ways on how to do this however I don't know what route is the specific route to go.

I am a US/CDN dual citizen living and working in Canada. Born and raised in the U.S (Michigan) however since my Dad was Canadian, i acquired dual citizenship. Been living and working in Canada for 20 years.

My wife is Canadian, and now I have the opportunity to be sent to Texas through my work in a year or two but I don't want to leave her behind.

Anybody have any pointers on what avenue I am to pursue? Is J-2 the way to go?

submitted by /u/DeeJGee
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!