Is OPT and H1B the only ways to stay in the US after F1 visa?

Just wondering the different ways someone can stay in the US after completing their bachelors.

As far as I know, you can do OPT and then a 2 year extension is STEM OPT and apply for H1B each year and hope you get it.

Besides that track, and getting married to a US Citizen, is there any other way?

submitted by /u/pinkydrinky1
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!