US STEM OPT: Forgot to put A-number on my I-765

So, I fucked up and forgot to put my A-number (USCIS number on my EAD) in the field on my I-765 when filing my STEM extension application. I’ve sent them a copy of my EAD card in the application.

Should I call the helpline and ask it to be added to the application? Or do I need to wait for an RFE to add it?

submitted by /u/InarticulateAtheist
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!