I want to move to Canada to be with my s/o but I don't know how to get started

Hey there, I don't know if this is the right place to be asking these kinds of questions but I decided that I might as well give it a shot.

I am a student from the states and I've been dating a girl that I know in Canada for a very long time now. I want to be able to live with my significant other (s/o) in Canada but I don't know how to get started at doing so. I tried looking but I want a more clear answer. My main plan is to study as an international student in Canada so I could get a study permit. But, where would I go from here?

submitted by /u/No-Valuable9290
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/immigration/comments/now7k4/i_want_to_move_to_canada_to_be_with_my_so_but_i/

Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!