Where can an international graduate student in the US find a job outside their home country?

Should I try to apply for jobs outside my home country (KSA) if I went to school in the US and got a bachelor of science in geology a couple of years ago? People encourage me to do that, and I have been thinking about it, but I don't know if I can find any company in the US (for example) willing to sponsor my H1b visa for me to work there legally. It would cost them a lot of money for only a graduate like myself. I only have a Bachelor's degree and my GPA isn't that high, but I'm willing to travel internationally, relocate and work in a remote area for many hours. I'm open to working in mining, environmentalism, even oil & gas to start out as a professional. I'm in a difficult place right now and I would really appreciate your help.

submitted by /u/Lunar_91
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/immigration/comments/r8s34m/where_can_an_international_graduate_student_in/

Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!