Renewing documents with only a birth certificate

Hey there,

So I'm 18 and currently live in Trinidad and Tobago (TT). I am encountering some trouble with regards to my documentation.

I was born in the US but migrated to Trinidad as a toddler with my parents. My social security no. has been lost and my US and TT passports are long expired. I am unable to get any ID in TT as I don't have my social security number or any US ID. My only documents are my expired passports and my birth certificate.

What is the first step in getting my US ID and social security no. with only my birth certificate?

submitted by /u/michael_1602
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!