Immigrating to the UK from US

A friend found a guy she wants to marry in the UK. She wants to live there with him but doesn’t know how to do it.

What are the types of visas she would apply for? How much are they? What’s their time limits?

How long of a process is it to actually be allowed to be with him living there? If for some treason something happens to their relationship, is there another method to allow her to stay?

Is there a way to bring someone with you? (She has a friend which has a disability and relies on her to live. That person is not a blood relative)

Thank you Reddit for being awesome.

submitted by /u/gramsays
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!