If I, a US citizen born there, marry abroad what is the best way to get him a visit visa.

If we marry abroad where we live and where he is from, is it easier to get him a tourist visa ? We just want to visit and would be traveling together as we live together in his country abroad and will settle here, not the US.

Unfortunately he’s from a country where the visa process is very difficult (somewhere in South Asia). We do not plan to live in the US just visiting my family. Also as the heading says, hypothetically we would be married already.

I appreciate any responses!

submitted by /u/Barrythehippo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/immigration/comments/rcf20k/if_i_a_us_citizen_born_there_marry_abroad_what_is/

Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!