I am a Green Card Holder, Spouse is living in Mexico

I am currently working in the US while me spouse lives in Mexico. She is currently trying to get her tourist Visa to at least come visit. Is 4 years more for me to take the citizenship test, so that is not an option. Is there any way for her to come as a tourist and stay in the US with me while we get her status fixed? I cant stand it much longer, we have been apart for more than a year now. I am thinking on leaving the states, my green card and just move back to Mexico but just wanted to make sure there were no other potential alternatives.

Thank you all

submitted by /u/Lamfito
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/immigration/comments/rcks3s/i_am_a_green_card_holder_spouse_is_living_in/

Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!