I-9 Authorized agent.

I am on an H1b. I am switching jobs.

I was asked to designate a person to fill up section 2 of my I-9. Now, who can act as an I-9 verifier for me?

Does it need to be a lawyer? Can it be a friend of mine who is also working on H1b? Can I go into a chase bank and ask them for help and will they sign it up for me?

submitted by /u/throwback656
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/immigration/comments/r9o72p/i9_authorized_agent/

Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!