I'm in the process of applying for a master's degree in U.S ( Networking or Cybersecurity), and this question is eating me alive. Because I don't have the required finances to afford the degree & living expenses, I will be getting a loan.
And to pay off this loan, I have to work in U.S because I basically make around 800$ in my home country because of the exchange rate. And I'm looking at a 650-700$ monthly payment for years.
A little bit of background information about me ;
- I'm not from India or China
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems.
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) Certification
- 8 years of experience in global / reputable companies (4 years IT Infrastructure Specialist, 4 years Senior IT Infrastructure Specialist)
- Looking to get a Security+ Certificate and a master's degree in Networking / Cybersecurity
My questions are ;
- What do you think my chances are to finding an employment ?
- How do employers approach to people on OPT ?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance