Figuring out country of chargeability

Hello, I was born in a country whose passport I do not have since my parents were stationed there temporarily. My parent is a diplomat currently (when I was born they were just a staff member of the embassy if that makes any difference).

I am trying to figure out what my country of chargeability would be. I read : and it looks like I could qualify for both my birth country and my passport country.

My passport country occasionally gets backlogged so it is advantageous for me to be charged my birth country. I looked online but have not seen any immigration lawyer give a clean cut answer.

submitted by /u/Full-Comedian-749
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!