Change of last name/ restricted SSN

So I just got married with a U.S citizen. I have a SSN that was given to me on a restricted base, only valid for work with other documents.

As off right now I'm out of status and about to apply for an adjustment of status through marriage.

My question is, can I apply for a last name change with this restricted SScard or have to wait for the whole adjustment of status to go through to do so?

Thank you

submitted by /u/Ok-Heart1992
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!