B1/B2 Instead Of ESTA?

My close family lives in the US and I'd like to be with them over the winter period (4-5 months). I've always used an ESTA for stays of 2-3 weeks at a time, does it make sense to try to get a B2? I've heard it's risky and if it gets denied, the ESTA privilege will be gone...

submitted by /u/Smoove95
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/immigration/comments/rafwpi/b1b2_instead_of_esta/

Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!