Additional documents for E-2 to prove substantial and at-risk investment amount for tech start-up

I've been asked to submit additional documents for E2 visa. For tech start-ups, what I need may be a laptop and small co-work space in the US. Basically, no further equipments or machines. Is that possible to let consulate know of this ?

submitted by /u/Hungry_Support_6814
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!