Changing country of residence in existing I-130 applicatjon

I (usc) have application processing for both my parents at the moment. My dad was working in country A for decades even though he is a national of country B. Due to some laws and a politely forced retirement, they have to move to country B.

When is the best time to change address? After a quick google search, most say it’s best to wait till it goes to NVC, while some say to do so immediately via a written letter to Servicing center. Also, what is the best method to make the changes?


submitted by /u/stgdevil
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!