What Are all the forms and documents I need to file for my wife’s adjustment of status ?

She is here on a k1 visa and we already married and now are in the process of adjusting status . What is everything we need to adjust status and get her work authorization. I know we need form 1485, i765 and i864

submitted by /u/GeorgeW_smith
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/immigration/comments/r5ww3q/what_are_all_the_forms_and_documents_i_need_to/

Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!