Researches for people brought here illegally by their parents who are now adults?

I have a friend whose family illegally immigrated here when he was a minor. He is now an adult (18) still living with them but has questions about his medical records and his birth certificate, and his parents are withholding them from him making him more suspicious. He obviously can’t go to a US government building and request copies seeing as he isn’t a citizen and wouldn’t be on file, are there any resources they could access to help them? They can’t do much like apply for citizenship or get a job without knowing their SSN or having their birth certificate to get a form of ID etc etc. They’re at a loss because his parents are withholding his own personal documents from him and he can’t get copies through our government. Any resources or advice is appreciated

submitted by /u/sep2299
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!