Again, me again.

Trying to enlighten myself and if I ask one at a time it's easier to ascertain an answer. It's easy enough to find straight forward questions by google searches. When a person crosses illegally can they legally work? I've "heard" they can but any taxes taken from their checks are non refundable because they can't file federal tax returns... So if they can work legally how can they without a social security card?

submitted by /u/CivilSympathy9999
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!