Some advice!

I just need some help with a situation. I am from the US, and I have a boyfriend living in Hong Kong. Together for 5 years now. He has tried to apply for a US Visa but gets denied each time. The pricing for the application itself to apply for a US VISA is about $200. Is there anyway to bring him?

submitted by /u/Difficult_Rip4356
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!