UK citizen to USA

I am a uk citizen in their second to last year of school before university. Do I apply for a uk university, or an American university? I’ve done some research and I want to get a green card as soon as I can. I’ve got no family over in the us so looks like my only options are to apply for a work visa then get sponsorship for a work based green card. My question is, is this above process easier if I complete my bachelors degree in the us, instead of uk? Are you more likely to be employed and sponsored faster if you are already on a student visa?

submitted by /u/justdaydreaming55
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!